Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm grateful...

Happy Thanksgiving! This year I wanted to write a list of all the things I'm grateful for.... So here it goes...

1. I am SO grateful and blessed to have a wonderful family who has stood by me through some of the worst times in my life. A family who lets me be ME and loves me anyway! I don't know where I would be without each and everyone of you!

2. I'm grateful for my hard working mom and grateful for this business she started so us kids could have a better life and I'm So grateful I get to work with her and for her and it also allows me to be with my kids when I need to be!

3. I'm so grateful for my pop-city... He gets me like no else does and always knows the right thing to say to me...Probably because I am the female version of him! I am always grateful for all the dads in my life! You all are the best!

4. I'm grateful for my sisters and their hubbys and would be lost without them! They are truly my best friends and even though I tease and bug the crap out of you guys!! It just means I love your faces to death!!

5. I'm so grateful for my Zoidian (aka B) He has been there for me and the boys like I never expected and really stood up when their own father wouldn't.. It means more to me then he will ever know... We love you!

6. I am grateful for friends who are always there no matter how long time goes by... Who make me laugh when I want to cry and take me out when I'm feeling cooped up! I love you butts!

7. I'm grateful for the house I live in and for the things I have! I'm SOO blessed and I think about this everyday!

8. This one might sound a little strange but I'm grateful for the poostain (aka my EX) For without him I may have never known my own strength! There was a time when I thought I couldn't make it alone or be a single mom and get through this horrible experience but I did and I came out a stronger, more confident woman. I know I can get through anything life throws at me and although I get down and lonely at times... I know in my heart that there is someone out there for me who will love me like I have always dreamed of... also without him I wouldn't have my 2 beautiful, sweetest boys which brings me to...

9. My sweet boys! I am grateful for Xavier and Aiden! I'm so grateful to be their Mom and be on this journey with them. I'm grateful I get to watch them grow.. I'm truly blessed... Being a mom is challenging and hard but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

10. I'm grateful that my sister Ashley is pregnant and having a baby in Jan. It has been a long, hard road to get here and no one deserves it more then her! I'm truly lucky to have her as my sister and I couldn't be more happy for her! She is going to be an amazing mommmy!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and I hope you all take a moment to reflect on the things that your grateful! We are blessed! I always try and rememeber that no matter how hard I think my life is... There is someone somewhere going through way worse... So be grateful people!

Loves to you and yours!

3 comments:

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Awww Stef... SO well written. I am thankful to have you as my friend too. xoxo Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

So proud of you baby girl. What a sweet blog post. I had to run for a tissue you made me cry. I am so proud of you and the beautiful woman you have become. Also what a great mom you are!! I love all you girls so darn much and I am so grateful that you all love each other so much. That is the biggest blessing a mother could ever ask for:) I thank the Lord every day for you all as well the babies and son-in-laws. There is a good man out there waiting for you that will love you like you deserve.

Shana said...

So sweet!!! :) You do have much to be grateful for!