Friday, November 13, 2009

My sick baby...


My poor sick bubba...

My sad baby with his IV...

Aiden has been so sick since Monday.. He was fine on Sunday and then I went to wake him up for school and he was wheezing and breathing all scary and had that horrible barking cough.. So off to the Insta-care we went and they said he had croop and gave him 2 doses of steroids to help keep his air way open and he seemed to be doing fine by Thursday... but that night he came in around 7 and hopped in bed with me and fell asleep.. A couple hours later I reached over and felt him and he was on fire! He had a fever of about 103... So off to the ER we went.. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't getting Swine flu or anything.. It wasn't.. He still has croop and they started an IV and gave him some fluids because he hasn't really eaten in 4 days... It was SO sad when they came in to start the IV... They had to poke him twice and he was crying and he told the doctor.. "NO! When I say NO, that means NO!" it was so sad but he was so brave... It was a long night and we didn't get to bed til around 2 a.m. but he seems to be doing a little better today! Lets just hope me and Xavy don't get sick now and Aiden gets better SOON!

Hope everyone else is staying happy and healthy...

1 comments:

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Poor Aiden! I really hope you guys can manage to stay healthy... yikes!