Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I know it's early...

My beautiful sparkly random tree...

A shot from the dining area but you can see into the front room...

My cute little center piece and the penguin my dear Aunt Sue gave me! She has the same love of Christmas that I do..

The table in my kitchen.. a little random but that's ME! =)

This is right by my front door and yes, i decorated my lamp! hee hee..

The stocking's were hung by the chimney with care!.. (notice the Elf on my picture frame my dad gave his own special touch to my Christmas Decor)


Yes, I know it's still early but Christmas Decor makes me OH SO HAPPY!! I just can't help myself.. Everyone in our family is just CRAZY about Christmas and we always see who will put up their tree first! Surprisingly my MOM beat us all putting it up on HALLOWEEN! That nut! hee hee... But mine was up the weekend after so I can't say much.. Some people think this is NOT RIGHT and that it is "skipping" THANKSGIVING.. But I love to see lights and trees to go along with celebrating Thanksgiving.. And believe me I don't forget about the things I'm grateful for and I plan on posting a new blog to share what I'm thankful for..
I love sitting in front of my tree at night and dreaming of the future and what it has in store for me.. I love pulling out all my ornaments and remembering who or how I got them.. none of my ornaments match and my tree is quite random but that's just me! =)

Now bring on the snow! hee hee.. "I'm dreaming of white Christmas"

BELIEVE!

5 comments:

Chelsea Lynn said...

You are a freak! haha It looks soo pretty! I need to come over so I can feel warm and fuzzy! ;)

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Love it Stef! My tree is 100% random too and I love it that way! I want to come see you and your beautiful house. I miss you guys! xoxo

Stefanie said...

Chels, yes you do need to come see! Maybe for Grey's tomorrow!

Melissa, yes you should just come and show up! hee hee! Don't know why I suck at planning things! lol.. I miss you too!

Marvel Mom said...

YEAH!!!! I love your pictures...you need to decorate my house...you are much better at it then me! It's beautiful! My parents think I'm crazy...and my hubby does too...but we are putting our Christmas up on Friday...I'm so excited! I'm dreaming of a white Christmas too!!! I DO BELIEVE!!!! :) Love you tons and hope you have some fabulous holidays!

LaRen said...

I LOVE IT!!!! JUST LOVE IT!!!