Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon Craziness...


My Jacob shirt...



My sister's...

My cute nieces...

Evelyn and I...

We went to the midnight showing of New Moon Thursday night and it was really fun. We all went to dinner at Happy Sumo and then went and sat in our theater waiting so patiently for our movie to start.. Lauren kept yelling out 45 min... WOooooooo and then 30 min.. Woooooo It was fun to be with all the teeny boppers screaming when Edward and Jacob came on screen! lol.. The movie was great! Way better then the first one! I will say I am a bit tired though! (guess I'm getting old!) ;)

I heart both Edward and Jacob! =)

1 comments:

The Jansen 5 said...

Looks like you had alot of fun. I'm so jealous!!!! I haven't been able to go yet. Between having the stomach flu and just being a busy mom. I think I will try this weekend. Love the shirt also! I also heart Edward and Jacob...haha!