Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Part 2...

Look at my CREEPER baby!!!
Blood is now all over my sidewalk and porch..

Aiden, Uncle B and Xav...

Me and my scary boys..

This is the scene they created for grandma..

At pop's doorstep... lol..

Look at all that candy!

The boys were these Creeper things for Halloween and they sure got into character.. It was so funny! I guess no more cutesy things for Halloween anymore! *sniff* The boys had So much fun acting out how they killed (bert) on the grandparent's porches! lol.. They got TONS of candy! Ash and I handed out treats at my house while the boys were out in the cold Trick or treating!

Happy Halloween!! =)

3 comments:

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Those sure are some scary costumes! Yikes!

Chelsea Lynn said...

Where did the innocent lil boys go?! hahaha still sooo cute ;)

Shana said...

Awesome scary costumes!! :) Glad they had a good time! Those are some great pics you have there!