Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009...


Me and the boys...

Looking good and ready to eat...

Aiden at his school's feast...

Big Zoidian (B's dad) and Xav...

Xav and me...

Me and Aiden..

My table..

This Thanksgiving was a good one! We went and ate at my mom's with the whole family... then we went to Aunt Sue's house to visit with everyone there.. and home to finish cooking my dinner.. I have to say I was quite proud of myself.. It turned out great! I'm just sad I didn't take any pictures of my food! We had a good time with family and even Xavy ate this year! It is a miracle! For all of you that don't know... he is quite the picky eater and has never eaten Thanksgiving dinner before.. He tried a bite of everything this year and actually liked the turkey! Yay! One more thing to be thankful for!

Hope you all had a good one too! =)

2 comments:

Shana said...

Cute lil guys! Your table looked very pretty!! I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

Mr.Raddy said...

I am so proud of him. He was SO POLITE at the table too. Great work on the food and decor Stef it was GREAT!!!