Monday, December 28, 2009

Um... Don't judge me! :/


Yes, this is the couch in my room... not that you can tell.. :/

My bed..

Ya, that is laundry basket under all those clothes...

The front room...
Um... What can I say? It has been a long and busy week! I had to take pics because my house NEVER gets this dirty!! and if Di or Melissa sees this they might faint and die! (They are my nice and neat friends and NEVER let their houses get like this!!) lol..

Anyways.. Don't judge me! It has been a crazy holiday!
and p to the s dot.. It is all cleaned up now!! Phew! =)

2 comments:

Shana said...

HAHA!!! Ok... I have to admit, mine didn't get that bad. But I had Jake home all week to help clean! That's just what Christmas does though! It is hard to find a home for everything and to get back in the swing of cleaning up after having such a fun break! :)

~MeLiSsA~ said...

You are too much! My house looks crazy right now too... but hopefully I will have enough energy to fix that today! :)