Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkins and Christmas music...


It's a ghost peeking through blinds..

A weird animal thing...

Pop city and Aiden working hard..

Me and boys hard at work...

Our finished pumpkins!

Our porch... So cute!

Look at Xav's face! hee hee...

Cleaning out the Pumpkins...


There is snow on the ground outside and Christmas music playing inside with candles lit all around but it's 3 days before HALLOWEEN! lol.. We invited Pop over to help us carve our pumpkins and the gooey mess began! The boys LOVED sticking their hands in the pumpkins and pulling out the guts! Pop and I got to work on carving and sawing away at our pumpkins.. My hand was killing by the time we were done.. But they turned out really cute and I even made toasted pumpkin seeds! This was the first year I have done this with my boys and we had so much fun! I love making memories and starting traditions with them...

3 comments:

Dianna said...

So fun!!! We did the same thing :) I need to get it up on my blog. Toasted pumpkin seeds are the best! I have a yummy recipe for you! You'll love it! Love you oh so much! -Di

~MeLiSsA~ said...

The came out sooo cute Stef! We still have not carved ours.... hopefully we will soon! Times a runnin out!

Shana said...

How fun!! :) They turned out great! :)