Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Xavier...




Happy Birthday, Xavy!
I'm a little late on this post.. But my first born turned 7 on Sept. 24th! Oh how the time has flown by! He had his first friend party at Bouncing off the walls and had SO much fun! All his friends came and he got all the Star Wars Lego's he could want! =) Xavy has grown up so much and is such a good boy and a GREAT big brother... He loves to be center of attention and is always trying to make his friends in his class laugh! (sometimes this gets him in trouble) ;) He is loving first grade and is doing so good in school. I'm so proud of him!
He just started playing flag football and is loving it! He is REALLY into Michael Jackson music and makes me play over and over and OVER again! He has all the songs and dance moves down! He wants to be MJ for Halloween! It's pretty funny... You should see his moves! (crotch grab and all!) :/ hee hee..
I can't believe 7 years ago I became a mom to this sweet boy!

Now for some Xavy stats:
He was born at 8:57 am
He weighed in at 8 lbs. 10 oz.
He was 19 and a half inches tall.

He came out as independent as he is today! Never had any newborn characteristics. Held his held up form day one, always wanted to be faced outward. He was the biggest baby in the nursery and made eye contact the very day he was born! I can just see those big blue eyes looking at me through the clear plastic crib thing they bring the babies in.

Happy Birthday, my Xav the babe! I love you so much!

2 comments:

The Jansen 5 said...

Happy Birthday to Xavier!! Sounds like he had a great bday. My daughter turns 7 in November....where does the time go? They will always be our babies. :)

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Happy birthday! Gosh times flies... I can remember back to when you wanted to be pregnant sooo bad and didnt even know you already where. ;)

I want to come see you!! Especially before it start snowing. I would have to pull over and have you come get us since I am not a snow girl... I would most likely crash. ha ha...