Friday, October 30, 2009

Projects...


My clipboard of projects!

The inside of this used to be a mess...

Now holds my files of bills and boxes of cards and pictures..

My medicine cabinet now nice and neat..

These bins under the table in the kitchen hold all the boys school work..

I will go through and pick out my favorite pieces. The middle bin holds homework that needs to be done and books to be read..

I put together this little shelf to give me more space in my bathroom...

Holds all my lip glosses! Never knew I had that many! Now I will use them more! ;)

Put this in the garage to hold all the boys sports stuff..

I have been really into projects and organizing things lately... If you can't find me or get a hold of me, I am probably doing this! It has been fun for me.. I still have SO much more I want to do.. But this was a start...

Happy Organizing! =)

4 comments:

KimandJake said...

I didn't think it was possible for someone to own that many lip glosses. The projects looks though!

LaRen said...

yay!!! this all makes me so happy!!!

Shana said...

That looks sooo nice! I need to get more organized! I love the garage thing, where did you get that? We need one. Right now we have all the sports stuff in a box. I love the medicine thing too!! Way to go!

~MeLiSsA~ said...

I LOVE the medicine sorting idea too... I am totallly doing that. I have medicine all over, in the kitchen, our bathroom, the kids bathroom.... forget that, I will organize the same way!