Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stefy Homemaker...


My cute magnet board and homemade magnets!


So I have been home all week with the kids on spring break and we did everything from Build a bear and going to visit Grandma at work to late night ice cream runs and breakfast at Mimi's Cafe....We have had a lot of fun!

I have been catching up on cleaning and my homemaking skills... Hee hee! I made egg salad sandwiches and a yummy chicken dinner...I even made homemade cookies! For all those who know me! This is really amazing....ME being in the kitchen! Hahahaha....

Well I got this cute magnet board from where else but the lovely For Every Body Outlet in Lindon (Go check it out) ;) And I needed some cute magnets for it. I went to a couple stores and couldn't find what I was looking for.....So I made my own and they turned out pretty cute! I feel so cool and crafty! :) Ugh! I can NEVER get the pictures where I want them! Why won't they go at the bottom!?? Oh well! Check out my cute magnets! Happy Easter!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute Buffy, I love it!!!

ash & diz said...

awww. cute magnets! How did you make them?

R~ said...

so freaking cute! you shoulda invited me over! i would have loved to help you load the glue gun! bahahahaha...