Thursday, April 9, 2009

It wasn't me!!.... HE did it!!


Nice bald spot....

It wasn't me...

What?...

Another bald spot...



Last night I went into the kitchen to get my scissors....
And to my surprise they were NOT in the drawer....
So I yell upstairs "Where are my scissors?"
Aiden gives me this weird look...Like Oh no!
And Xavy quickly goes and gets them and brings them to me....
Well we go over to AshieB's house to eat dinner and while we are sitting there eating I notice HAIR all over Aiden's shirt....
Hmmm....Why does he have hair all over his shirt? I didn't cut his hair.... Did he roll around my bathroom rug? No....
Then I look up and really look at his head! He had cut the front/bangs part of his curly hair off!!! WHAT!?? Then Bill says well look at Xavy's head I thought his hair was just combed down here.... Oh geez! XAvy has 3 bald spots on his head!
My kids had their first cutting each others hair experience! They both played dumb for a couple minutes and then came clean! EW!

I will be hiding the scissors from now on!!


2 comments:

R~ said...

hahahaha!!! that's great!

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Oh my gosh!! Taylor cut a chunk of her own hair off the top center of her head... that was fun watching it grow back straight up. :)

I scared the s*it out of them so they will never do it again. Hee hee...