Friday, April 10, 2009

Lesson learned!?? I hope so...


The haircut bandits...

Ooohh......SO MAD!!

This is how he wants his hair...
Xavy is SO mad today.....

I took the boys to get their haircuts since the whole hair cutting incident and Xavy kept saying "I don't wanna get my hair cut" He has been trying to grow it out and do the whole faux hawk thing and it was starting to look really cute! So he is NOT too happy about being practically bald!

Hopefully these boys learned their lesson! Aiden just got a trim since I was not about to cut his curls off as short as what he had cut... I think Xavy looks cute... He looks just like he did as a little bald baby! So cute! Hee hee...

Think they learned their lesson!?? I hope so.... BUT I'm STILL hiding the scissors!! :)


1 comments:

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Yes, still keep those scissors up! They look adorable though!