Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just feeling BLAH....

This is how I have been feeling lately.... BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! There is NEVER enough time in the day to get everything done... My house feels like its always a mess and the laundry piles on my front room couches seem to just be getting BIGGER and BIGGER!! My baby is starting 1st grade on Monday!! Is this really happening?? Where did the past 6 years go? We went and saw his new school and his classroom yesterday.... He was SO excited and I'm sitting there thinking....He doesn't know anyone, will he be okay lunch? will other kids be mean to him? will he make friends? oh it goes on and on.... Why do my babies have to grow up? Oh this makes me sad....

Blah BLAH BLAH....

3 comments:

~MeLiSsA~ said...

He will do just fine Stef, I promise! Kids are so good and meeting others and making do even IF he sat by himself at lunch.... where as us adults can't handle it as much. ;) Plus, he is a cool kid so the others will see that asap and want to be friends with him. (thank goodness we didnt raise nerds, ha)!

As for you, I am sorry you feel blah too. My house is always a work in progress too.... my laundrys kept up but my floors need some serious attention and the eveyday junk the kids leave around drives me insane!!

Chelsea Lynn said...

Awww look at your sadface! Everything will be ok... hey I have an idea... VACATION!! ;) Loves!

R~ said...

sunshine, you have nothing to worry about with xavy! he is so not socially inept so don't you worry. and if the other kids are mean to him and he doesn't stand up for himself, i will come with you to kick some azz!!!! stop feeling blah...come out and play. the sun is shining!