Monday, July 6, 2009

Boating...

Crazy Xavy..

Posh and Xavy knee boarding...

Ash, Xav and Pam getting their feet wet..

Pam and boys...

Too much sunscreen....

Aiden helping Stevie drive the boat...

Aiden tubing with diz diz... ;)

Posh and Xavy tubing..

Xavy and mommy...
Cool Aiden...

Xavy on the knee board...

So sleepy on the drive home...

Too much fun for one day...



We went boating with the Wright's on Sunday. The boys were SO nervous on the drive up! They said they were NOT going in the water! But by the end of the day both boys went tubing and Xavy even tried knee boarding. I can't believe they did it! Both boys were screaming "FASTER" It was so cute! We had so much fun and I'm paying for all that fun today! Hee hee... I can't move! My whole body is sore! I find myself laughing at random times when I think of Pam and Steve on the tube! They hit a wave and Pam fell out, next thing we see is the tube sideways with Steve standing straight in the air for what seemed like minutes! It was so funny! I think Steve is planning his sweet revenge on us! lol.. We had SO much fun and the boys haven't stopped talking about it! Thanks again to our second family! We love you guys! =)

0 comments: