Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lazy Sunday's....

Lazy Sundays...

Don't you just love lazy Sunday's? I have been in my jammies all day! :) The kids have been running around playing... I finally got in my cleaning mood at about 8... I have been waiting around all day for it! Hee hee... But I finally got started on the mounds of laundry piled up on the front room couch waiting to be put away! I cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes and packed the kids lunches!

And now off to snuggle in my bed with all my blankets and watch all my shows! aw... How nice! :) Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Loves!

2 comments:

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Hi Step! We had a great Sunday too! Glad you did... I tackled some laundry too. Hope to see you soon!

Denae said...

Hey,

I am on the PHS reunion committee, and we were just wondering if we could get an email address to send you an invitation to the reunion.

Hope to hear from you soon

PHS 99 Reunion committee

Provohs1999@gmail.com