Thursday, January 29, 2009

I want the Fairy Tale...

Does the fairy tale even exsist?? Ya, know going through my divorce and being alone now for almost 3 years has made me bitter, meaner and just down on love. All I have ever wanted is to be loved and adorded! I have always believed that REAL love is out there and I will one day find it if I'm patient enough....But lately I have questioned all I have believed in.... When will I find that someone meant for me! That has all the qualities I'm looking for! I guess going through my divorce has made me SO picky too! I want it all and am not going to settle this time! When is it my turn?

Getting into the blogging world and reading all my old friends blogs and reading how wonderful their marriages are and how happy they are....has really made me step back and want more! I want those things too! I hope one day I will have all I'm looking for! A wonderful husband who will love my children like his own and love and cherish me! But until then I will live through all of you....

I want the fairy tale...

6 comments:

~MeLiSsA~ said...

I want the fairy tale too!! :)

YOU will for sure get what you want, you are such a beautiful person both inside and out. You are a amazing mother and wife and it STILL makes me so mad that that was overlooked and stomped on in your marriage.

Good people gets the goodness they deserve... when the time is right it will all fall into place for you and the boys.

I miss your face and think you should get your booty to Vegas! Or we can come soon, maybe spring break! Lets be in touch about that.

xoxo

If I meet any knights in shining armor I will introduce you! :)

Anonymous said...

Stef........the fairy tale will be yours!!! I just know it. Don't settle and hold out for what you want and deserve and it will come. You and the boys deserve to be loved.

{Erica} said...

Hey Stef -
Not sure if you remember me but we went to school together. I found your blog through the phs 99 blog and glad I clicked over.

Your boys are adorable!

Sorry to hear about the whole relationship trails...totally sucks. Like Melissa said though, good people deserve and will get good things. Sounds to me like your time is coming... :)

katie bateman said...

Hey Stef,I'm so happy you have a blog!Your boys are so big. You look so beautiful.Your fair tale will come you are to sweet not to have a happy ending. I miss you and would love to see you.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...You are not alone! You and I have been through so much and we shouldn't settle! We do deserve the fairytale!!

I love you like a sister and am always here for you, i love you for everything that you are and everything that you strive to become!!! I think you are amazing!!!

Pop City said...

Fairy tales can come true....they will happen to you...if you're young at heart. words to live by.

You have a young heart. Believe in it. Keep your hopes alive and keep on dreaming for they are what you are....Remember, the best is yet to be!

I love you with all my "young" heart.

Pop City