Thursday, January 8, 2009

Favorite pics from 2008...

This year has been a good one... Filled with lots of exciting things. Bike riding, swimming, missing teeth, school, and lots of playing. My babies are growing up! It's so fun to see their pesonalities and the crazy things they say. Even though there are hard days where I'm about to lose my mind nothing is more rewarding then being a mom. I live for the "snoodles" and kisses that they give me and the "Mom, you are so pretty" They are such sweet little boys and I'm lucky to call them mine!


A-dog and mommy....

Paul and us girls....

Pop City and his girls...
Cute boys on Thanksgiving day....heading to Grandma's...

Xavy and Mommy...

Halloween... The Hulk and blue Power Ranger..

The Birthday boy Xavy and his new DS...

My cute neices and I with David A.'s mom at the American Idol Concert...

Aiden being a shark...

Summer fun...

Look at those faces...

School boys....

3 comments:

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Cute new pics! You are blessed, you have adorable boys and they are so lucky to have you as their mom.

We REALLY need to meet up! I miss your face! xoxo

Anonymous said...

love, love, love all the cute pics! I can't believe how big the boys are getting!

Rochelle said...

Stefanie-- I found you through the PHS blog and I'm so happy! You have two adorable little boys and you look amazing! I just wanted to say hi. It's been forever!