Friday, November 4, 2011

Guess who is engaged?.. :)



Lots of exciting things have happened since I last posted and I'm going to try my best to catch you up on all of them! 1st up... I'M ENGAGED!!!  Can you believe it?.. We got engaged on September 4, 2011... It is a dream come true! and I feel so blessed to be starting this new and exciting chapter in my life with a true partner in every sense of the word. He is beyond good to me and I feel so loved! YAY!!  :) Not to mention I have had a crush on this man since I was 12 years old... :) Meant to be if i do say so myself! ;)

1 comments:

Shana said...

OHHHH MY GOODNESSS STEF!!!!! YAHOOOOO! I am SOOOOO happy for you!!! :) You guys are a great couple and you are so beautiful!! I have missed keeping in touch with you! :( So happy to see you are happy! love ya!