Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Christmas day 2010 *Again late*

 Santa made it...
 Very excited boys...
 Aiden's face kills me! They wanted this game bad...
 Xav got his Ute jersey..
 Aiden got his Heely's...
 Lego's of course for Xav...
 Opening gifts...
 All their gifts...
 Xav got me a gift...
 A cute calendar he made... :)
 Santa left a note and ate his snacks... ;)
 Playing their new game...
 In his football gear...
 At Grandma's House for breakfast...
 Their fun jeep thing...
 My favorite house of lights...
Look at those lights! So cool...

Christmas day was nice and relaxing... The boys were awesome this year.. I was worried about not having a lot of stuff... times are tough! :/ but they were so happy about each thing and it made me feel good! We went to Grandma's house for breakfast and then just came home and played with all their stuff.. I love Christmas and was sad to take down my tree like always.. It stayed up til the middle of January!  Hee hee... 

0 comments: